Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Elder Responds:

For Shirl: I have photos in a vault buried deep under a mountain in Colorado. There are some of you from when you were in grade school (black and white, obviously)(your baby pictures were done in tin-type, ya ancient, old bat!)(and those hoop-skirts sure do look awfully uncomfortable).
It is obvious that "you haven't colored [your] hair in years", as evidenced by all the streaks of grey in your hair. At least my grey hairs had the common courtesy to spread themselves out fairly evenly, instead of banding together to make you look like Lily Munster. Wasn't her character supposed to be a vampire that was several centuries old? Well, at least now I know where your inspiration for your hair style comes from! Vampires don't ride brooms, do they? I guess you'll have to get a new ride now, huh? Bust-ed...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it very hard to believe that you would have pictures of me anywhere. I am not old enough to know what tin-type is. Could you tell me what it is since you are old enough to even know that exists? Are you referring to my blond streaks? Cause I DON'T HAVE GREY HAIR!!!!

9/27/2006 11:16 AM  
Blogger Christopher Willis said...

One woman's "blond" is another man's battleship grey...
I think "tin-type" is sometimes called "Deguero-type". You have internet access,... look it up.

9/28/2006 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home