Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Replies and Musings and Stuff (Read from bottom up)

Eat fruits, vegetables, berries, grains, and nuts. Avoid meat and dairy products. Some deep-ocean fish are OK if you must kill something. As for protein, your body must break down all proteins into amino acids during digestion, so you are doing double the work to rebuild those same proteins. No, your body can't cheat. It rebuilds each one every time. Don't worry, elephants grow rather large and muscular without any animal protein in their diets at all. As long as you get the proper amino acids, your body will make its own proteins and vitamins. You also need at least an hour of sunlight every day so that your body can produce the minimum amount of vitamin C and D. I am not sure about vitamin E. You can get all the minerals you need from plants, too. I hear that broccoli and asparagus are both high in fiber, iron, and calcium. Or you could just throw the eggs out at breakfast and eat the eggshells. They stay crunchy in milk. Wait, no milk, right. Damn.
In case you are wondering, I eat meat. You eat all the vegetables you want. I am going to wallow in the fat, blood, and gristle of any animal that is slow enough/stupid enough for me to catch and eat. I bet people eat real healthy in Heaven. Here, I want streak. Medium-rare. If I end up in hell, then MAYBE I will accept it medium-well. Don't burn my steak!

-----k_kelly_brashier-at-yahoo.com on 01/03/2007 07:03 PM wrote:

Well, I want to get out of debt, and be a better role model for my girls by starting and sticking to some kind of Health/Workout program. I know that is pretty normal but the trick to it is Sticking TO IT!

Power Ranger??

-----WYRICK, RICHARD on 01/03/2007 11:00 PM wrote:

I guess blue is my color. It was always my favorite color, if that counts for anything. I have known exactly one person who thought I looked good in a red shirt. She was a freak. No, really. She was (*sigh). Actually, I wonder if I might be the white power ranger. I would be, but its a bitch trying to keep the suit clean.

Unless you are trying to teach your horses to type, there isn't much to it. Its a matter of trust. Horses are herd animals, and the whole "AAAAGHGHAGH... its on my back!!!!!!" reaction is what you are trying to overcome. Once you are past that, you never ask the horse to do anything that is contrary to its sense of self preservation. Trust will come eventually, but it needs to be mutual (there is a hint in there somewhere). There is nothing that you will ever ask your horse to do that it doesn't already know how to do (start, stop, turn, run, trot, gallop, sidestep, back up). All you need to do is figure out how to make the horse understand what you want. You need to be very consistent with your control inputs. Be aware of what you are doing with your feet and knees. A lot of people give unintentional commands through their legs/feet/knees when they get nervous. You will be confused when your horse starts backing up when you were thinking about a left turn. The horse will be confused when you react negatively to landing on your ass when he did exactly what he thinks you told him to do. "What, already? You said back up, so I backed up. What's your problem? Stupid humans. You try running around all day with me, a set of spurs, and half a dead cow on your back and see how YOU like it!"

So what are you trying to do to your 'stang? And why a '69 (other than the fact that it happens to be the one you have right now). What motor do you have in it?

Oops, almost out of time. More later.

-----xtalosx-at-yahoo.com on 01/03/2007 09:03 PM wrote:

hello my blue power ranger friend. ( blue is your color yes?) well hello to you anyway which ever power ranger you are. ( god i hope you are not the pink one) *~*~*~*~* fantasies about you with boobs*~*~*~*~*~ ewwww ( hack cough hack hack cough ) damn Don't do that again! my resolutions for said year is to not procrastinate more than a day with doing things. Much stuff to do much stuff. Do you realize i have two count them one two horses to train.. I don't know if you know or not but i don't know how to do that. hmmm holy shit.. AND !!! i have an old car to restore !! one wondrous 69 fastback mustang!! wooohooo does the ever loving dance of blissful joy but alas i do not know how to do that either. Oh the agony of it all. (dramatic pause) . . . so much to do *looks to the west ( imagine luke skywalker in stars wars a new hope on tattooween) *sp* anyway procrastination is the biggest killer of my life and like i said i have a couple of small projects to do.
hope things are well with you ... slim pickens around here for those books .. I can buy them new all day but no second hand.. hell even hastings * book store* (didn't know if you knew that) has them in box sets. anyway i will keep looking. Hope that helps you out talk to you soon.


FF Kelly

Polka?

-----MANGRUMOK-at-aol.com on 01/02/2007 11:03 PM wrote:

Well, for a new years resolution how about this:

To get out of the poor house, find a new hobby , eat more greens, raise fewer kids, comb my hair more than two times a year, try yogurt, and learn to polka dance.

My sister has always been so predictable.

-----StarPx69-at-aol.com on 01/02/2007 02:03 PM wrote:

I have never made a resolution before, so why break tradition?

-----cwyrick100-at-hotmail.com on 01/02/2007 01:03 AM wrote:

my resolution is to somehow get u outta there by next year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home