Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Elder Informs:

OK, a list of 39 people was posted a couple of days ago, and I wasn't on it. Some more moves are scheduled to start on Monday or Tuesday, so I will probably have to move then. My biggest concern is what changing units will do for my chances of getting transferred closer to home. At least this case manager SAID she would put me in for a transfer in December. She also said it would be denied, but at least she promised to do the paperwork. A request that is never made has no chance of being granted, so any request must have SOME chance of being approved. Now, if I move to another unit, will a new case manager insist that I demonstrate "clear conduct" for a certain period of time? I have no idea, and if he/she tells me that, then there isn't a lot I can do about it (as far as I can tell, anyway). They sort of make the rules up as they go along here.
OK, I need to go. We are expecting an inspection in a few minutes. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home